The Vestavia Hills Chamber of Commerce has a unique program designed to encourage people to shop in Vestavia Hills, and keep money in our local economy! They make great gifts for teachers, coaches, employees and more!
Chamber Checks are gift checks that may be used at any business that is a member of the Vestavia Hills Chamber of Commerce and has agreed to the partnership. Click here for a list of participating businesses.
There are no additional costs to purchase chamber checks!
Here’s how it works:
- The Chamber of Commerce has a bank account set up specifically for this program.
- When a Chamber Check is purchased, we deposit the money into that account.
- When a customer brings a Chamber Check to a participating business, they date it and write the business name in the “Pay to the Order of” line like a normal check.
- Chamber Checks come in increments of $10 and $25. If the customer’s total purchase is less than the full amount of the check, they should be given change for the difference.
- The business deposits the Chamber Check in their bank account.
- Money stays in Vestavia Hills!