Are you looking to start a new business in Vestavia Hills? Click STARTING A BUSINESS MANUAL 10-04 for all you need to know about doing so in our city.
Click here for IRS Small Business Help
Incentive Opportunities for Vestavia Hills Businesses
- Jefferson County Center for Workforce Development has established an “On the job training program” for certain type workers through which an employer can have the salary cost of new hires cut by 50% for up to 6 months through reimbursement. Click here for complete details and contact information.
- Alabama Power Company has an incentive program to tenant buildings that have been vacant for more than 6 months. The tenant can receive a 10% savings on their power bill for the first 12 months. Contact the Chamber office at 823-5011 for further information.
- TEMPORARY SALES TAX REBATE PROGRAMA portion of the City of Vestavia Hills’ share of non-dedicated sales tax will be temporarily rebated to qualifying businesses located within the corporate boundaries of the City of Vestavia Hills, Alabama. NOTE: The portion of the City’s sales tax dedicated to Vestavia Schools and Capital Reserve are not included within the rebate program. Only businesses that in whole, or in majority part, provide sales of goods and/or services subject to general sales tax will be eligible to participate in the program. In addition, each business must also meet the eligibility criteria for its corresponding category. Click here for complete details on the program
LARGEST EMPLOYERS IN VESTAVIA HILLS 2015
- Vestavia Hills City School System
- Vulcan Materials
- City of Vestavia Hills
- Life Time Fitness
- Spectrum Business
- Publix Alabama LLC
- Royal Automotive
- Drummond Companies
- Carr Allison
- Wal-Mart Neighborhood Grocery
- Darden Restaurants (Red Lobster)
- Western Supermarkets