Corporate Health Consultant
New Opportunity at St. Vincent's Hospital in Birmingham, AL!!!
If you have a strong commitment to improving the quality of healthcare, and are willing to work in a team-based, patient-centered environment, then COME GROW WITH US!
This position enrolls, implements and maintains the WellnessWorks program for client hospital(s). Develops and fosters a positive relationship with area employers and their employees. Works with employers, physicians, clinics, insurance companies, third party administrators, claims companies and hospital departments to increase revenues for client hospital, clinics and aligned physicians. May assist in the start-up of contract. Helps problem solve to ensure superior customer satisfaction.
Key qualities of an ideal candidate:
- Problem solver
- Relationship builder
- Professionalism in terms of dress, demeanor, and speech
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Efficient time management skills
- Comfortable with public speaking
*SCP WellnessWorks offers a competitive benefits and salary package and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Successful sales and/or marketing experience is key (Healthcare related preferred).
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Previous Account Executive, Business Development and Medical Sales experience is ideal.
- Computer literate with the ability to proficiently operate Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to communicate verbally with a diverse base of people.
- Willingness to travel daily within a small, specified geographic area.
2800 University Blvd.
Birmingham, AL 35233