Convenient to entire Birmingham-Hoover Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) –Population:
- Strategically located near Highways I-65, I-459, 280 & 31.
- High traffic counts:
- Highway 31 & Kentucky Avenue – 35,400/day
- Highway 31 & Massey Road – 41,000/day
- Acton Road & I-459 – 20,000/day
- Rocky Ridge – 17,000/day
- Columbiana Road – 16,400/day
- Cahaba Heights Road & Dolly Ridge Road – 11,000/day
- Urban Center Drive & Liberty Parkway – 4,200/day
- Supportive and interactive Chamber of Commerce
- Pro-business government
- One of the lowest crime rates in the State and Nation
- Excellent fire rating (ISO PC-3).
With its nationally ranked school system, low crime rate, accessibility to business, fine shopping and quality of life, it is easy to see why Vestavia Hills was named twice in the publication “Fifty Fabulous Places To Raise Your Family”.
- Population – 34,018
- Average Household Income – $123,718
- Median Household Income – $109,543
- Growth 2000-2010 39% (Annexation of Cahaba Heights occurred in 2002)
- Median Property Value – $338,100
- Median Age – 40 yrs.